Title

Saturday, May 7, 2011

ALLERGIES

Seasonal Allergies and Nerve Pain
     When I first started receiving Johrei, I had two physical problems, which impacted seriously on my work and my life. The first was a chronic allergy condition that erupted every July and lasted through November. It was totally debilitating. I sneezed constantly, my eyes itched continually, and there was a steady tickle in the back of my throat. I would come home from work and go to bed. I spent every weekend from mid-July to mid-November in bed. I remember watching Wimbledon and the U.S. Open form my bed for three years in a row.
           
     I also had a condition known as Morton’s Neuroman. This is a condition of damaged nerves in the ball of the foot, directly under the toes. I could no longer take the long walks in the park that I so loved, nor could I cross-country ski. It affected the type of work I was able to perform and I ended up having to be restricted to desk work.
           
     Within two months of receiving Johrei, my hay fever practically disappeared. Six months later my foot improved a good eighty percent! I still have occasional eisodes, but I can now walk home from my job in high heels (two miles) With very little pain.

Noreen: New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment