Title

Friday, July 29, 2011

Asthma Attack


Adult Asthma
One summer, while working as a waiter at a large outdoor event, a waitress ran up to me in a panic. She said she was asthmatic and having an attack. Her inhaler was empty and she was having trouble breathing. We were nowhere near a drugstore and her breathing was becoming more and more labored. I told her that the only thing I had to offer was Johrei and she said, “I’ll try anything!”
            I grabbed two chairs, told her to sit and started giving her Johrei. In seconds, she began spitting up mucus. I continued to give her Johrei until her breathing became normal. The waitress thanked me and said that the moment I raised my hand she had felt a pressure pushing out all the phlegm from her lungs. She was fine for the rest of the day.
Ginny: Tucson, AZ

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of the Johrei Center in NYC. About 5 years ago, I was having lunch with another member who is quite asthmatic. While we were eating, she suddenly stood up and pointed to her throat. It took me quite a few seconds to realize that she was saying that she couldn't breathe. I am embarrassed to say that I first looked to the restaurant staff, 2 of whom were preparing raw vegetables about 5 feet from us, to do the Heimlich Maneuver. They had no interest whatsoever. Then it occurred to me that I had Johrei, so I immediately began to channel to her throat. In about a minute, she began to breathe and sat down to resume our lunch. In the past 2-3 years I have been asthmatic myself, so I now know exactly what she and another severe asthmatic feels. I will not use inhalers but will use an over-the-counter mucous thinner on occasion, including Chestal, which is homeopathic. And I think I should be giving Johrei on a more regular basis to my throat and upper chest because I've seen it work very quickly and effectively. - Carol Z

    ReplyDelete